American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
The following was obtained from the ASPS web site and other sources.
To be a member of ASPS, A Plastic Surgeon must meet rigorous standard:
- Board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery® (ABPS). See more information under ABPS section.
2. Graduate from an accredited medical school Complete continuing medical education, including patient safety each year
- Complete at least six years of surgical training following medical school with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery residency training
- Pass comprehensive oral and written exam
3. Perform surgery (general or IV sedation) in accredited, state-licensed, or
Medicare-certified surgical facilities
4. Adheres to a strict ASPS Code of Ethics
Ready to reverse some years? Call our office (951) 686-7600 today!
Read more on our blogs:
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 1
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 2
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 3