Natural Appearing Breast Enhancement which completes the Feminine Shape
(Click here to see before & after photos of Breast Enhancement)
There are many popular terms that women use to describe their interest in having a larger, uplifting breast which includes Breast Enlargement, Breast Enhancement, Bigger Breasts, Breast Implants, Organic Breast Augmentation utilizing a Fat Transfer method, or even “Boob Job.” Whatever the terminology, Dr. Robert Hardesty and Dr. Della Bennett have one set objective. The result of breast surgery must create an enhanced appearance which appears “natural.”
What’s New? Rapid Recovery Breast Enhancement - Many Patients can Recover within
Designed by Dr. Hardesty & Dr. Bennett
Historically, breast augmentation has been associated with a considerable amount of pain and down time, but this no longer needs to be the case. Using techniques specifically designed to reduce post-operative discomfort, Dr. Robert Hardesty and Dr. Bennett can dramatically improve your post-operative experience. Their “Rapid Recovery” approach after breast augmentation surgery is the culmination of proper preoperative planning, a delicate, precise surgical technique, refinements in anesthetic management, and postoperative care designed to promote a quick recovery with minimal discomfort. Most patients experience some mild discomfort after surgery, but overall, the average amount of discomfort and downtime after surgery have been significantly reduced while the quality and consistency of the aesthetic results have been greatly improved.
Learn more about Rapid Recovery Breast Enhancement from Imagine Plastic Surgery.
Gummy Bear Implants
Despite being used since the mid-90s in Europe, gummy bear implants were recently approved by the FDA for use in the United States. Gummy bear implants are pre-formed breast implants that have specially cross-linked silicone to help them hold their shape and resist deformation and rupture. Thus far, patient satisfaction with gummy bear implants is high and the complication rate is low.
Learn more about Gummy Bear Implants from Imagine Plastic Surgery… The Award-Winning, Top-Rated Plastic Surgeons serving Riverside & San Bernardino Counties, and the entire Inland Empire.
Advances in Breast Lift Options
This lift gives a slight uplift of the nipple but little lift of breast tissue. It is best done at the time of breast augmentation. A fine incision is made at the upper edge of the areola (pigmented area around the nipple).
With the circle lift, both the nipple and breast tissue can be lifted a few inches, the breast skin tightened, the nipple size reduced if desired, and a breast implant placed. The incision is a circular line at the outer edge of the areola where there is usually a natural line or color change in the pigmentation. The incision line tends to fade nicely with time.
For women with sagging breasts with too much skin below the nipple, a lollipop lift is a nice way to lift the breast. The incision is similar to the circle lift, except that a vertical line also extends from the bottom of the areola to the breast crease. This technique gives a greater uplift than the circle lift and is generally needed for women who have lost a great deal of breast tissue and have significant skin excess at the bottom of the breast.
Learn more about the Breast Lift Surgery options available at Imagine Plastic Surgery.
Affordable Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Dr. Hardesty and Dr. Bennett perform a variety of breast enhancement procedures at very reasonable costs which include:
- Breast Augmentation – a cosmetic procedure which enhances the cup size of the breasts by the use of a saline or silicone implant. Various techniques can be used for breast augmentation in which Drs. Hardesty and Bennett place the implant above or under the muscle depending on your body type and breast enhancement goals. They strongly believe in a “No Pain – No Pain” philosophy for patients and have been perfecting this technique to provide the most comfortable recovery possible. Using minimal incisions, injecting long term local numbing medicine at the time of surgery and inserting small tubes (catheters) connected to an external non-narcotic pain pump (which constantly drips in local numbing medicine onto the breast pain nerves), the patient often is back working the computer the next day without the side effects of narcotics. Within several days patients are back to work and/or resuming full activities. Learn more about enhancing your breasts with Breast Augmentation.
- Breast Lift and Augmentation is a combined rewarding breast enhancement surgery and is accomplished in a single surgical procedure. In addition to reshaping breasts by augmenting the size, this also lifts breasts achieving optimal results for women. The method used to perform breast augmentation with breast lift will be determined by your breast size, form of breasts, skin elasticity, and sagginess of breasts. Learn more about the Breast Lift and Augmentation Procedure at Imagine Plastic Surgery.
- Minimal Incision Breast Lift is another advanced technique which both Dr. Hardesty and Dr. Bennett perform to elevate breasts that sag, which often are causes of self-consciousness and or skin irritation. Their innovative breast lift procedure only requires small incisions which are virtually unnoticeable.
- When there is a small amount sag, Dr. Hardesty pioneered a minimally invasive technique known as the “Internal Lift” with no scars on the breast.
- Fat Transfer Breast Enhancement is an advanced procedure performed by both Dr. Hardesty and Dr. Bennett in certain cases to increase the size of the breasts – extracting a woman’s own fat through selective Liposuction. The removed fat is then purified and injected into the breast. We refer to this as “Organic Breast Augmentation” by removing areas of unwanted fat and increasing breast size without artificial silicone or saline implants. Learn more about Organic, Fat Transfer Breast Enhancement.
- Male Breast Reduction, also known as Gynecomastia, is often the solution for men interested in removing tissue in the pectoral area that has formed woman like breasts. Learn More about Male Breast Reduction Surgery.
- Breast Reduction helps improve the quality of life for many women by eliminating back and neck pain caused by large breasts. Both Dr. Hardesty and Dr. Bennett perform advanced techniques. For example, in reducing the size of your breasts, they may recommend Dr. Hardesty’s innovative La Bra technique, which is a breast reduction procedure assisted by Liposuction. They believes that this combination minimizes surgical scars and facilitates uperior breast sculpting. In addition, the nipple/areolar complex can be more accurately sized and placed into a most aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical position. Drs. Hardesty and Bennett also perform the advanced “anchor” incision for extremely large breasts. Learn more about the Breast Reduction surgical procedure.
- Breast Reconstruction is another one of Drs. Hardesty and Bennett specialties, restoring womanly attributes lost to cancer. They will work with your medical professionals to create a treatment plan which includes the breast tissue biopsy, the reconstructive procedure, and your breast follow-up care. The technique used differs depending on the extent of breast reconstruction needed and can include fat transfer.
- Drs. Hardesty and Bennett preference pertaining to autogenous breast reconstruction is the transverse rectus abdominus myocutaneous (TRAM) flap. This operation has several advantages:
- It optimally combines a Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) operation utilizing the tissue that is usually discarded to create a new breast.
- This is the best choice when the removed breast area has had radiation treatment.
- Often no breast implant is needed, thus monitoring the breast is easier.
- The nipple is created by using the patient’s own local tissue by rotating local small flaps. This operation can and is often done under local anesthesia.