If you’re bothered by moderate to severe submental fullness, referred to as “double chin,” we’ve got something new just for you!
KYBELLA™ is the 1st and only FDA-approved non-surgical treatment that contours and improves the appearance of submental fullness "double chin".
Each treatment session with KYBELLA™ is typically 15 to 20 minutes, given right here in our office.
• Is nonsurgical, 15- to 20-minute in-office treatment session
• Is customized to help you achieve your treatment goals
• Destroys fat cells when injected into the fat beneath your chin.
(Once the aesthetic goal is achieved, retreatment is not expected)
• The most common side effects of KYBELLA™ include swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas
of hardness in the treatment area.
• The active ingredient in KYBELLA is deoxycholic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that aids in
the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
• When injected into the fat beneath your chin, KYBELLA™ causes the destruction of fat cells.
• Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat
• Many patient treated with KYBELLA™ experienced visible contouring of their chin profile in 2 to 4 treatments
• Up to 6 treatments may be administered
ACTUAL RESULTS WITH KYBELLA™
KYBELLA™ treatment will be customized to help you achieve your aesthetic goals for an improved chin profile.
Credit on video: Dr. Sandra Lee
Notation: This website contains a variety of photographs of actual patients and professional models.