Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS, a Diplomate and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery has proudly been a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since 2008. He has proudly served on several of its committees.
The following was obtained from the ASAPS website and other sources.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASPS) is recognized as the world’s leading organization devoted specifically to the practice and focus on:
- Aesthetic plastic surgery
- Cosmetic medicine of the face and body.
ASAPS membership cannot be bought or purchased. ASAPS is an exclusive group of over 2,600 select Plastic Surgeons who have met or exceeded the following
Membership Requirements and after extensive review are elected to Active Membership:
- Certified by the American Boards of Plastic Surgery (USA) or by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Have extensive training in the complete spectrum of surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic procedures.
- Demonstrate by case logs a higher level of expertise in aesthetic procedures
- Be nominated/recommended two peers who are active members in ASAPS
- Meet the criteria/requirements of ongoing ASAPS requirement for accredited aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Been Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for a minimum of 2 years in at minimum the third year of Plastic Surgery practice
- Submit to ASAPS membership committee current marketing/advertising materials for review.
- continue to adhere to current ethical standards for professional conduct
International Active Members are certified by equivalent boards of their respective countries. All members worldwide adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and must meet stringent membership requirements.
The mission of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Inc., is to advance the science, art, and safe practice of aesthetic plastic surgery & cosmetic medicine through education, research, and innovation while maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Ready to reverse some years? Call our office (951) 686-7600 today!
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I am often asked by friends, patients and those interested on how one becomes a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. How to choose The Best/Top Plastic Surgeon and what questions to ask during a consultation. Thus, I have created a 3 part document addressing […]READ FULL BLOG POST
What is the cost?
At Imagine Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety a different procedures that all vary in prices. We strive in being transparent to all potential patients and being up front with how much our services may cost. For more information regarding the costs and prices, visit our plastic surgery prices page!COST OF PLASTIC SURGERY