Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS, a Diplomate and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery has proudly been a member of the American Society for Plastic Surgery since 1991. He has served in various positions as a Past President, an officer, committee chairmen and committee member(s).
Dr. Robert A. Hardesty created the J. K. Hardesty, M.D. Award, in honor for his father, for the “Best Presentation” by a resident at the annual meeting.
The following was obtained from the California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) web site and other sources.
The CSPS mission is to “advance the profession of plastic surgery through continuing educational activities*, advising the public, acting as patient advocates, and protecting the welfare of the people of California with respect to cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.”
The CSPS is the largest regional society of Plastic Surgeons in United States. To become member of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons following criteria must be met prior to being elected the CSPS :
- Be certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery or its Canadian equivalent.
- Be actively engaged in the practice of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in California and have completed two years of active (post-training) practice in California prior to being voted on at the Annual Business meeting.
- Be endorsed by two active members of the CSPS
- Demonstrate that high moral, ethical, and professional standards have been and will be met in accordance with the Code of Ethics and agree to comply with the code.
- Show that high moral, ethical, and professional standards have been and will be met in accordance with the Code of Ethics and agree to comply with the code.
Ready to reverse some years? Call our office (951) 686-7600 today!
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I am often asked by friends, patients and those interested on how one becomes a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. How to choose The Best/Top Plastic Surgeon and what questions to ask during a consultation. Thus, I have created a 3 part document addressing […]READ FULL BLOG POST