What do you recommend for a complete Liquid Facelift and what is the average cost?
- Skin Tightening
- Fat removal
- Adding contour
- Removing wrinkles
- Removing aging spots
How long can I use a Liquid Facelift before I have to get a facelift in life?
Having a Liquid Face Lift and a more traditional face lift are NOT mutually exclusive. Depending on what specfic “Liquid Face Lift” procedure was performed and complete resolution of swelling (usually several weeks) from the Liquid Face Lift the tradional face lift could be scheduled and performed.
Is this better than a Face lift with surgery?
- skin tighenting: Lasers(fractionated or ablative CO2RE), topical Radio Frequency (ELOS Sublative or Sublime) or chemical peels.
- Facial augmentation: Fillers(hyaluronics: Juvederm, Vobella, and Restylane. etc)
- Collagen Stimulants: Sculptra, Retinae A
- Neuromodulators: (Botox, Dysport, etc)
- Skin discoloration: reds (V-Beam laser), browns
- Enzymatic removal of fat under the chin: Kybella
- Under chin liposuction using local anesthesia
- Under chin skin tighenting injectable Radio Frequency ie Thermi
- The facial anatomy
- The aging process
- The acceptance of surgery
- The desired result
- The patients budget
What is the cost?
At Imagine Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety a different procedures that all vary in prices. We strive in being transparent to all potential patients and being up front with how much our services may cost. For more information regarding the costs and prices, visit our plastic surgery prices page!COST OF PLASTIC SURGERY