- avoidance of sun on your face
- No smoking
- Chemical peels on a regular basis.
- Daily use of retinae and hydroquinones
- Working with a Medical supervised aesthetician (can use medical grade products)
- Monthly facials and Dermabrasion’s
- Skin tighenting using ELOS radio frequency treatments
- Skin tighenting using CO2RE carbon dioxide laser.
- To prevent wrinkles neuromodulators like Dysport or Botox can prevent the wrinkles
- Fillers or your own fat can add contour and disguise irregularities in the aging face. Sculptra is actually a collagen stimulant
Imagine: A Team that Truly Cares About You!
In addition to Dr. Hardesty’s staff brings a high degree of skill to an array of surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. Patients rave about how deeply our team cares about their well-being. At Imagine Plastic Surgery your experience will reach beyond facial and body revitalization. You are becoming part of a unique family who places your welfare and satisfaction, first and foremost.
For over 30 years Dr. Hardesty, an award winning, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, has proudly served Riverside and San Bernardino counties of the Inland Empire, namely the communities of Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland, Corona, Chino Hills and Redlands. Additionally, we are pleased that patients travel from throughout Southern California, including Beverly Hills and Newport Beach, as well as other areas of America. We welcome one and all to our family of superior aesthetic specialists!
What is the cost?
At Imagine Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety a different procedures that all vary in prices. We strive in being transparent to all potential patients and being up front with how much our services may cost. For more information regarding the costs and prices, visit our plastic surgery prices page!COST OF PLASTIC SURGERY