Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS, a Diplomate and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery has proudly been a member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons in good standing since 1999. In addition, Dr. Hardesty has been an officer and served on several of its committees.
The following was obtained from the AAPS web site and other sources.
The oldest of all Plastic Surgery organizations, founded in 1921. The “Association” is emblematic of all the other Plastic Surgery societies or associations that have formed since its founding. The purpose of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons is:
- To advance the science and art of plastic surgery
- Utilizing surgical education, research, scientific presentations, and professional interaction.
- Membership in AAPS is uniquely by invitation only and limited in total number.
- Candidates for Active Fellowship must be certified by either the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the equivalent of Canada’s of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- As a prerequisite for the membership a candidate must show recognized and significant contributions of quality in the areas of education, research or clinical excellence within The specialty of Plastic Surgery.
- Each candidate for membership must be sponsored by a Fellow and endorsed by another Fellow of the Association
- In addition, either the sponsor or endorser must be from the candidate’s community or (if no Fellow resides in his community) from his/her region.
- The candidate must have had five (5) years of practice in the field of plastic surgery following his/her certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or certification in plastic surgery by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
The American Association of Plastic Surgeons is considered by many as the most prestigious of all the societies found within Plastic Surgery and is considered a singular honor to be a member.
Ready to reverse some years? Call our office (951) 686-7600 today!
How to Find/Choose the Best/Top Plastic Surgeon? Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Part 1: What does it take to become a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I am often asked by friends, patients and those interested on how one becomes a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. How to choose The Best/Top Plastic Surgeon and what questions to ask during a consultation. Thus, I have created a 3 part document addressing […]READ FULL BLOG POST
Imagine: A Team that Truly Cares About You!
In addition to Dr. Hardesty’s staff brings a high degree of skill to an array of surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. Patients rave about how deeply our team cares about their well-being. At Imagine Plastic Surgery your experience will reach beyond facial and body revitalization. You are becoming part of a unique family who places your welfare and satisfaction, first and foremost.
For over 30 years Dr. Hardesty, an award winning, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, has proudly served Riverside and San Bernardino counties of the Inland Empire, namely the communities of Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland, Corona, Chino Hills and Redlands. Additionally, we are pleased that patients travel from throughout Southern California, including Beverly Hills and Newport Beach, as well as other areas of America. We welcome one and all to our family of superior aesthetic specialists!
What is the cost?
At Imagine Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety a different procedures that all vary in prices. We strive in being transparent to all potential patients and being up front with how much our services may cost. For more information regarding the costs and prices, visit our plastic surgery prices page!COST OF PLASTIC SURGERY